Friday, November 21, 2014

What I'm Drooling Over

What I'm drooling over. Is it cookies? (As in hot boys or the fresh dangerously delicious baked goods)

Nope.

CLOTHES.

This is my Office Fall Fashion Must Have Wish List.


Hi my name is the Wednesday Bib Dress and I enjoy the jealous stares I receive, making my wearer look super adorable, and my favorite feature is my ruffle sleeves. I hope you do choose me and let me live in your closet!


This is  currently number one on my wish list! 



This gorgeous number is going fast! I love Free People and will be hurrying on over myself! 


The adorable little number is Geraldine Polka Dot Dress  by Torn by Ronny Kobo. 


And these can't live without boots, the over the knee suede studs, so called the Mind and Matter Over the Knee boots on Free People


From Shopbop



The following dress might cause quite the stir at the office.  It was categorized as office attire. What do you think? Sexy or _____??? 

Meet Bless'ed are the Meek Worldy Dress.  
Hey Girls Bless'ed here,  I might cause double takes in the office.  


From Shopbop


Charlie Dress by Jay Godfrey meet readers, readers meet Charlie Dress. You guys are both super adorable, I think you would be great friends and make the perfect fit. 


From Revolve 



Next we have the Dublin Collared Dress by Clover Canyon

My name is Dublin Collared Dress from the Clover Canyon  family line. I'm the perfect mix of plaid, patterns, and strips and I'm here to love you with my adorable collar.  
From ShopBop



Hi, my name is Mikayla Scuba Dress, and I'm super cute with the perfect amount of flirty skirty flare. 


From Nasty Gal



Still need more?  
I'm obsessed with the She Mean's Business collection. You should check that out for some more office attire goodies!!

http://www.amazon.com/Kuzy-13-inch-Rubberized-Thunderbolt-Aluminum/dp/B005BKMHKU

Happy drooling. 

Love, 
Dominique 

No comments:

Post a Comment